Freedom from/Freedom to: Freed to Love VII.mp3
Stir it up! – PDF
- Deut. 30:6
- II Thess. 3:5
- Luke 15:1-7 (lost sheep)
- Luke 15:8-10 (lost coin)
- Luke 15:11-32 (lost son – prodigal)
We are beginning to take a serious look at our lives.
In order to objectify this we drew our examples from the parables of Jesus in Luke 15.
- The parable of the lost sheep.
- The parable of the lost coin.
- The parable of the lost son (prodigal son)
What we have discovered so far is:
- God is Love
- God loves us
- We can only love Him when we know and believe the love He has for us.
Naturally we have covered many examples of the love of God speaking to specific areas in our lives, but these are the primary points with which we have been engaged.
Upon reviewing the three parables of the lost sheep, the lost coin & the prodigal son (lost son), we have found the following truths about the Father Who loves us and about ourselves: